3CX Phone System Advantages
Discover the Advantages of a True VoIP IP PBX – 3CX Phone System
3CX Phone System for Windows is an award-winning software-based IP PBX that replaces traditional proprietary hardware PBX. This system is based on the SIP standard and supports most popular SIP phones, VoIP Gateways, VoIP service providers and PSTN phone lines. It is easy to manage by system administrators as it integrates well with Windows Network infrastructure. A 3CX Phone system offers companies a unified communications solution to increase productivity and allow for your business to expand.
Benefits of 3CX Phone System:
• Software-based PBX
• Multi Platform: Windows, Linux, Cloud, Mini Appliance
• Slash telco costs
• Increase productivity & mobility
• Open Standard SIP, WebRTC
• Major Global customers
• Award Winning
• Phone System can use the existing network and you can do away with phone cables
• Easier to install and manage via its web-based management console
• Far less expensive than a hardware-based PBX
• Allows employees to hot-desk and tele-work
• Users can configure their office extension themselves using the self-service user portal, phone
• Utilise popular SIP phones instead of being locked into one vendor
• Receive and make calls via existing phone lines using VoIP Gateways
• Save on call costs by using popular SIP/VoIP providers
A cloud based phone system provides a unified communications solution. Since this phone system relies on cloud providers, a 3CX Phone System can drastically reduce IP traffic, and can also offer job configurations, such as the ability to work remotely, monitoring for employee’s productivity, and flexibility around IP gateways.
The 3CX Phone System offer robust soft-phones for Windows and Linux operating systems and saves your company from purchasing and managing expensive PBX hardware.